As experts in research and analysis, it is part of our DNA to always go the extra mile to uncover the facts at issue in your legal matter.
HAI | Legal Global Research Investigations services include:
- PRP Searches and CERCLA cost recovery
- Product liability and toxic torts research
- Corporate succession/corporate genealogy
- State of knowledge investigations
- Government contract searches
- Forensic environmental investigations
- Land use, watershed, and site histories
- Nuclear and coal industry histories
- Holocaust and looted art investigations
- Native American rights disputes
- Water rights and coastal erosion disputes
- Insurance recovery research
- Intellectual property investigations
- Legislative and regulatory history
- Manufactured gas plant (MGP) issues
- Slavery disclosure research
- Climate change research
HAI | Legal has completed more than 1,400 historical research investigations—we have extensive experience in delivering insight and perspective in support of the most complex legal matters.
Start Your Research Investigation
Prior to accepting new engagements, HAI | Legal undertakes a standard conflicts check to ensure that we are free and clear to work on your matter.
For a conflicts check we will typically need the following information:
- Your ultimate client
- Adverse parties
- Named co-defendants (if potentially adverse)
- Name of specific sites (if applicable)
- Type of legal or regulatory matter
- Case citation for the legal matter (if available)
Once we confirm that we are clear to work on the matter, HAI | Legal will typically set up a project in brief to discuss scope and potential level of effort.
If your research need is urgent - please call us directly at 301.279.9697